Saturday, February 28, 2009

Top Golf!

It’s our sorority’s Dads weekend this weekend and we have had such a good time meeting everyone’s fathers! Last night we went to the coolest place ever! It’s a place off of Park Lane called Top Golf. It was the first time my dad and I had ever been. We walked in thinking we were going to a normal driving range but it turns out that this place is all digital. Every single ball has a microchip in it that identifies the hitter. There are these targets that you try to hit and whether you are really good golfer or just like my dad and I probably the worst golfers its incredibly fun! It was so funny to see the dads that just totally could not hit the ball and then their daughters kicking their butts. It ended up being this super fun competition between the whole sorority and their dads. I guess technology really does make a difference since everyone had such a great time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment