Thursday, April 9, 2009

Why is It The End?

This year has flown by and it is making me so sad to think that it is coming to an end. I have been thinking a lot lately about senior year in high school and how different my feelings were at this time last year. I feel as though college changes us. Even though that is an obvious statement, I feel like I have matured in a very fun, but beneficial way. I just remember last year when I was literally counting down the hours until graduation, but why? This year has made me realize that I only have a few short years until I am on my own and it scares me more than anything. Even though high school and college are very different places, I just feel as though having entirely polar opposite reactions to the end of school shows that I am beginning to change.

No comments:

Post a Comment